18 cities and nearly 90 cultural institutions, foundations and organizations send the signal # CAN YOU!
The Culture without Barriers Festival is a great festival of available culture. Regardless of the type and degree of disability or lack of disability, family situation, & nbsp; economic opportunities, place of residence, origin, age and gender, everyone can find something for themselves. Cinemas, theaters, galleries, museums and all other venues of festival events & nbsp; await you with a valuable and rich offer of suitably adapted film shows, performances, exhibitions, workshops, meetings and walks.
7. The Festival of Culture Without Barriers will be, as in previous editions, an event integrating Polish society and sensitizing to the needs of people excluded from the ordinary everyday life of socio-cultural life. In the program of this year's edition, apart from the diverse artistic offer, there will also be a series of meetings and conversations on current and important topics, such as ecology, fashion, new media and hate on the internet. There will also be accompanying events, such as the COOLoral Deaf Festival or Disney Day. The whole will crown the festival production - a concert by Czesław Mozil with a translation into sign language.
Festival availability is:
• Access to information - available website conforming to WCAG 2.0 standard, available & nbsp; promotional materials
• Available invitations - in editable documents, video invitations in Polish sign language & nbsp; (PJM), invitations in easy text
• Communication - we provide contact with the organizers in a form accessible to individual groups & nbsp; we contact the Deaf viewers via e-mail and text messages.
• Experienced and trained team - Festival is made up of accessibility experts, people with disabilities, accessibility coordinators in individual institutions, and volunteers trained to serve viewers with various disabilities
• Volunteer assistant - we provide our viewers with sight disabilities & volunteer assistants
• Economic availability of events - Most events are free or tickets are & nbsp; at a special festival price.
• Availability of events - depending on the target group, we provide audio description, tactile materials, subtitles for the hearing impaired, translation into Polish sign language, induction loop and materials in easy text.
Festival of Culture Without Barriers is organized by:
Culture Without Barriers Foundation, Warsaw City Hall, Ochota Theater, Bemowskie Centrum Kultury and Disney Poland
Honorary patronage: & nbsp;
State Fund for the Rehabilitation of the Disabled, Ombudsman, & nbsp; Ministry of Culture and National Heritage, Ministry of Family, Labor and Social Policy, Government Plenipotentiary for Disabled People